- This event has passed.
Energy at Home Drop-in Advice Surgery
February 28 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Are you keen to make your home warmer and save money on your energy bills?
Drop by and speak to Bath & North East Somerset Council’s Energy at Home volunteer advisers who are at the Advice stall.
You’ll find them at the top of the escalators at the entrance to Bath Central Library, in the Podium. Also on display will be the Try-before-you-buy LED lightbulb box (created by volunteer group Transition Bath) and a Home Energy Monitor; both are and available for loan from Bath Central Library by library card holders.
If you can’t make it along to the Advice Stand on the day, you can contact the Energy at Home Advice Service:
By phone: Freephone 0800 038 5680
The Energy at Home Advice Service provides free, expert advice on all things energy related for Bath and North East Somerset residents.
- how to save money on your energy bills
- whether you are eligible for energy bill rebates or extra support
- how to use your heating system most effectively
- how to tackle damp, mould and condensation problems
- which energy saving improvements may be most suitable for your home e.g. heating, insulation and renewable energy technologies
- whether there are any grants or loans available to help cover the cost of installing energy saving improvements