- This event has passed.
Free Thermal Imaging Training Course
Wed 6 Dec 2017 @ 7:30 pm - 9:15 pm
This is a free course for those who wish to learn how to use a thermal imaging camera. Please email if you would like to come on the course (limited number of places available): email@example.com
The training will include
- a general introduction to thermal imaging principles
- an explanation of how to use Transition Bath’s thermal imaging camera
- how to take a homeowner through a survey and provide recommendations
- hands on practice using the camera for everyone on the course
- an introduction to the reporting software and producing reports
Please read through our training material before attending. The course will allow you to borrow the camera, but in return for the training we would hope you provide surveys on more than just your own home (friends, family, neighbours?)!
Exact address (Bannerdown/Larkhall) and details to be advised to those booked on the event nearer the time, to preserve the anonymity of the home owner. Transport to Batheaston can be provided at about 7.00pm on the evening, pickup from Warminster Road, Widcombe and Bathwick Street.