For the last 3 years we have been running training courses to teach locals how to use a thermal imaging camera. To run these sources we need a home owners to host the training course for 10 people which will last for 2 hours on a weekday evening sometime in November or December.
If you would like to help us by offering your home to host the event could you please get in contact with us at email@example.com ?
The event will be ticketed, limited to 10 people and be on a day of your choice. The course is run by an experienced thermal imaging trainer. Offering your home would be very helpful to us in helping us provide thermal imaging to the local area. In the past most home owners offering their homes have taken part in the course.
The course covers the following
- an overview of the theory behind thermal imaging
- how to interpret thermal images
- examples of differing types of heat loss in homes and how they can be re-mediated
- an explanation of the thermal imaging camera’s controls
- hands on practical experience using the camera