- This event has passed.
13th December 2023 @ 19:00 - 21:00
Transition Bath is running a free thermal imaging training course covering:
- an overview of the theory behind thermal imaging
- how to interpret thermal images
- examples of differing types of heat loss in homes and how they can be re-mediated
- an explanation of the thermal imaging camera’s controls
- hands on practical experience using the camera
The course is run by an experienced thermal imaging trainer who will be able to provide expert advice on how to remediate/thermally insulate any measures seen by the thermal imaging camera. Once you have completed the course you will be able to borrow Transition Bath’s professional thermal imaging camera.
The training will be held in a 1870s solid walled home at the Odd Down end of Bloomfield Road. We have another training session on Tuesday December 19th close by, which is in a cavity walled 1930s home. We would generally advise attending a training event at a home most similar to your own if you can.
Tickets will be made available via the Transition Bath newsletter. The address, our contact details will be emailed to ticket holders just before the event.